Monday, October 22, 2012

Currently Into...

Current Food Obsession:
Festa Italiano Sandwich from Viviano's
This sandwich is so amazing! It's an Italian roast beef with provel cheese and muffaletta bread. Yum!

Current TV Obsession:

Revolution
This new show has gotten me hooked! It's so realistic that it's creepy. It makes you wonder what life would be like if all of a sudden all the technology we depend on is gone. I wonder if I could survive?


New Girl
I have been in love with this show since before I even saw it. I love the oober quirkiness of Zooey Deschanel. It's nice to have a show that is different from all of the cookie cutter ones I'm used to. It's well written and I laugh non-stop when I watch it. Makes me feel good!





Once Upon A Time
I seriously love this show! I mean all of your favorite storybook characters all tied together in one show? What's not to love? I am absolutely fascinated with how they connect new characters together to weave the story. I'm hooked just because I can't wait to see what happens next and what character is introduced in each episode.


Current Music Obsession:

                                        The Civil Wars
I'm currently in a very blue grass state of mind. I love the sound of this duo. I had never really listened to them until they collaborated with Taylor Swift for the Hunger Games soundtrack. Now I'm in love!







The Wailin' Jenny's
Also very blue grass based, this group has really catchy music. It's great chill music or something to relax you while you crank it up during a long day at work.







That's my current mood! What are you all listening to/watching/munching??

No comments:

Post a Comment